Dear Residents, Families, and Team Members of The Mansion at Rosemont,
On Friday, March 12, 2021, new federal recommendations were released by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) regarding visitation in senior living environments such as ours. The Pennsylvania Department of Health and the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services have accepted these recommendations for immediate implementation.
I am happy to share that The Mansion at Rosemont does meet the criteria to open our campus to allow for more flexible visitation at this time in line with current guidance.
Our current total Covid positive case count is zero (0) residents and team members. Delaware County rate of infection also remains under 6% at this time.
Effective March 18, 2021, please note the following changes regarding visitation
- Residents may have visitors at anytime
- Please call and notify the reception desk that you’ll be coming ( 610-527-6500 )
- Visitors must enter through main entrance and complete the screening process which still includes a questionnaire and temperature check
- Visitors are required to wear a mask properly at all times and maintain physical distance throughout the visit with the exception of limited and brief direct contacts with the resident they came to see (brief hug etc.)
- While outdoor visits are optimal, residents may accept visits in their apartments. Common spaces are also available indoors if preferred. Please notify our reception desk if you’d like to reserve a location. Visitors are asked to only go straight to and from their designated visit location.
- Residents and visitors are reminded to practice all the strategies we’ve been adhering to such as wearing a properly fitted mask, practicing physical distance, and good hand hygiene/ other sanitation measures.
We are excited to welcome guests and loved ones back to the community and we thank you all in advance for continuing to be vigilant and thoughtful about keeping us safe as we make progress! If you are experiencing any symptoms of concern, we ask that you refrain from visiting.
Carisa Livingston and Team