A Life Plan Community is a very different option than other alternatives for senior living. Sometimes referred to as a continuing care retirement community or CCRC, a Life Plan Community is designed to offer independent living residences and access to different living options—should you need them—right on one campus.
But there’s so much more to it than that.
Discover more about Life Plan Communities and the benefits of community life by reading our comprehensive guide that includes answers to questions such as:
- What is a Life Plan Community?
- What other senior living options are out there?
- Why choose community living?
- What’s included in a Life Plan Community?
- What do Life Plan Communities cost?
- When should I move to a Life Plan Community?
Ready to shape what comes next?