We wanted to share that we are closely monitoring the ongoing situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19).
HumanGood healthcare teams are keeping track of the latest news and information from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as state and local public health department directives. Our communities and team members are working to address this situation and are continuously adapting our contingency plans to stay prepared.
Please keep the following steps recommended by the CDC in mind to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including the coronavirus and flu:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with 60-95 percent alcohol
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing, then immediately discard tissues
- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms
- Stay home when you are sick with respiratory disease symptoms. At the present time, these symptoms are more likely due to influenza or other respiratory viruses than to COVID-19-related virus
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Get an annual flu vaccine if you have not had one
More information can be found on the CDC website at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
The health, security and safety of our residents and team members is our highest priority. We will continue to monitor local, state and federal reports, and share information as it becomes available.